Leviton 7599-E 15-Amp 125-Volt SmartLock Pro GFCI Receptacle
Leviton is the leading manufacturer of Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCIs) in the electrical industry. Available in Extra Heavy Duty Hospital and Commercial Spec Grade, they are ideal for a wide range of GFCI applications. Our large selection of GFCIs includes Tamper-Resistant (TR) GFCI devices that meet Section 406.11 of the 2008 code and help protect children from electrical shock. For the highest level of ground fault protection, install 2008 NEC code compliant Weather-Resistant GFCI (WR) receptacles, which meet UL 498 requirements. Built with UV stabilized engineering thermoplastic, the devices have high cold impact resistance and feature stainless steel straps and mounting screws. 15-Amp, 125-Volt SmartLock Pro GFCI Receptacle, 20-Amp Feed-Through, Monochromatic, Back and Side Wired, Nylon Wallplate and Screws Included.
- Automatically test the GFCI every time the RESET button is pushed in. The GFCI will not reset if the GFCI circuit is not functioning properly
- By blocking reset of the GFCI if protection has been compromised, SmartLockPRO reduces the possibility of end-users incorrectly assuming that a reset GFCI outlet is providing ground fault protection when it actually is not
- The trip latch mechanism in SmartLockPro GFCIs is a one piece “T” design for efficient operation
- Trip threshold meets or exceeds UL requirements for tripping time
- Compatible with all Decora devices and wallplates, available in select Decora colors