Lello 4080 Musso Lussino 1.5-Quart Ice Cream Maker
Fully automatic and precisely controlled by a timer, this machine takes the trouble and guesswork out of making ice cream, sorbet, frozen yogurt, gelato, and frozen drinks at home. Ingredients go into the bowl, the timer is set, two buttons are pressed and about 30 minutes later 1-1/2 quarts of a frozen confection are ready for consumption. Because the machine doesn’t require its bowl to be frozen for hours in a refrigerator’s freezer (like less expensive machines that only churn), it can immediately begin making another batch. If a batch becomes too hard the machine shuts off automatically. Not only does it work professionally it looks the part, as the housing, bowl, and paddle are made of stainless steel for sanitation and easy cleaning. The 100-watt machine measures 12 inches wide, 11 inches high, and 18 inches deep, and it weighs 38 pounds. Made it Italy, it carries a one-year warranty against defects. An instruction booklet with many recipes is included.
With the Musso Lussino frozen dessert maker, you can have delicious fresh desserts in minutes. These desserts not only include rich ice cream, but silky sorbets, Italian gelato, frozen yogurts, and refreshing frozen drinks.
- 1-1/2-quart capacity bowl freezes 3 quarts of ice cream or sorbet per hour
- Fully automatic: pour ingredients into bowl, press two buttons
- Timer controls operation for different frozen confections
- Housing, bowl, paddle made of stainless steel for easy cleaning
- 12 inches wide, 11 inches high, 18 inches deep; weighs 38 pounds