Lee Broom Crystal Bulbs
Taking inspiration from the delicate craftsmanship of crystal cutting, and following the hugely successful Decanterlight range, Crystal Bulb combines industrial influences with decorative qualities, transforming the everyday light bulb into an ornamental light fitting.
Individually hand blown, each lead Crystal Bulb is then cut with a classic crystal pattern and etched with the Lee Broom logo.
Broom has collaborated with experts at Cumbria Crystal, the sole remaining producer of handmade English full lead crystal in the UK. This keeps true to Lee Broom’s signature design ethos of working with British craftsmen.
It is designed to fit any standard E27 ceiling, wall or lamp fitting, and can be hung solo or in clusters to create enchanting light effects. The Crystal Bulb offers a great solution to background lighting.
Crystal Bulb can be purchased on its own or with the brushed brass pendant fitting. Each pendant fitting includes the gold silk flex colour matched to the fitting and a brushed brass ceiling rose. The pendant fittings are also engraved with the Lee Broom Crest
- Crystal Bulb Dimensions – Width: 90mm Height: 140mm
- Crystal Bulb Fitting – E27 screw fitting
- Light fitting inside Crystal Bulb- G9 LED Lamp which is encased within the detachable Crystal Bulb globe and connected to the E27 adapter
- Light fitting spec – Luxram 2w power LED capsule bulb which gives a warm white light to the power of 10w of normal light or 63 lumens
- Average life expectancy – 45000 hrs
- Dimmable – Yes
- Crystal Bulb globe can be removed from fitting to enable the G9 LED lamp to be replaced
- Not to be used with Halogens