Crafted in France, this cast-iron pot allows you to prepare the fondue on the stovetop then transfer the pot to its stand, where a burner will keep the contents warm while you linger over the meal.
- Cast iron coated with durable porcelain enamel distributes heat slowly and evenly, and prevents scorching.
- Easy-clean nonreactive interior does not require seasoning.
- Sturdy stand holds the pot at the ideal height above the burner (fuel not included).
- Includes 6 stainless-steel forks with color-tipped wooden handles.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- 8" diam., 4 1/2" high.
- 1 3/4-qt. cap.
- 8 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- Made in France.