Description from Williams-Sonoma
Inspired by nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship, this Le Creuset chef’s oven is especially useful for reducing soups and simmering risotto and other grains. Its gently rounded shape facilitates whisking, and its depth and broad surface area speed evaporation.
- Cast iron coated with durable porcelain enamel distributes heat slowly and evenly.
- Wide, sloped sides make this piece ideal for cooking soup, risotto or stew.
- Design allows for easy stirring, circulation and rapid evaporation to help concentrate flavors.
- The tight-fitting lid with oven-safe composite knob makes the pot well suited to braising.
- 10 1/2″ diam., 4″ high.
- 4 1/4-qt. cap.
- 6 lb. 1 oz. with lid.
- Easy-clean nonreactive interior does not require seasoning.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for stove-to-table presentation.
- Made in France.