La Cornue CornuFé Stove
From La Cornue, this appliance features the superb workmanship and styling that have distinguished the French company’s stoves for nearly a century – but with one significant difference: it’s available for shipment without the customary long wait. To accomplish this, each one is assembled using innovative new manufacturing technology, then finished by hand. The professional-style cooktop is configured with five powerful gas burners. Below it, two electric convection ovens feature French side-swing doors; one offers seven functions, including convection and conventional baking/roasting options as well as broiling and defrosting. Proportioned for use with standard 24″ deep base cabinets, the stove can be adjusted in height. Four oven racks are included.
- Professional performance and classic style, scaled to suit the home kitchen.
- Three12,000 BTU burners, one 17,500 BTU center burner, one simmer burner adjustable from 600 BTU to 6,000 BTU.
- Two ovens with side-swing doors; one offers seven cooking modes.
- Choose from fittings in satin chrome or satin chrome with polished brass accents.
- 43″ x 28 5/8″ x 35 13/16″ to 36 7/8″ high.
- A propane conversion kit is included to convert from natural gas to propane.
- High-Altitude kit required for elevations above 5,000 feet (not included).