Part of the Revolution series, Kyocera's most popular line, this 6-inch chef's knife performs a wide variety of cutting tasks, from fine chopping to dicing and paper-thin slicing. It features an ultra-sharp ceramic blade as well as a deeper profile for greater knuckle clearance. And unlike steel blades, ceramic blades will never rust or change from its natural state. A comfortable, ergonomic resin handle provides precise control, while its distinctive shape makes it both easy to find and easy to use.
Kyocera has pioneered advanced ceramic kitchen knives, which are impervious to acids, juices, oils and salts, leave no metallic taste or odor, and help maintain the freshness of fruit and vegetables. The razor-sharp blade retains its original sharpness 10 times longer than steel knives. And because the ceramic blade is so light, no artificial weight is added to the handle. This creates an extremely balanced, lightweight tool that reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
Kyocera knives are made in Japan, and they should only be washed by hand. Use on a wood or plastic cutting board. All Kyocera ceramic products are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for five years.
- Utra-sharp 6-inch ceramic chef's knife with white blade, designed for chopping, mincing, and dicing
- Ceramic blade ground to microscopic precision by diamond wheels for rock-like edge with excellent sharpness retention
- Totally impervious to acids, juices, oils, salts or other elements; will never rust
- Lightweight, extremely balanced in the hand; ergonomic handle reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting
- Hand wash only; sharpen using Kyocera electric sharpener or mail to Kyocera for free sharpening