Kilner Preserve Jars
Preserve your homegrown fruit and vegetable harvests with a dependable kitchen classic. With a history dating back to 1840s England, Kilner jars have been a trusted choice of generations of European families for canning foods at home. This is the traditional screw-top Kilner jar with a two-piece metal lid for securing a vacuum seal.
- Preserve jar ideal for bottling fruits and preserving pickles and vegetables.
- Clear glass body won’t absorb odors.
- Two-part lid includes a metal screw band and metal vacuum seal disc.
- Kilner logo embossed on front.
- Seal disc is reusable.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 33 oz.: 3 1/2″ diam., 7″ high; 1-qt. cap.
- 16.9 oz.: 3″ diam., 5″ high; 1-pint cap.
- Sold in sets of four.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Prices range from $6.99 – $8.99