Kidde Silhouette Low-Profile Smoke Alarm
Kidde KN-SMFM-i Silhouette Hardwire Low Profile Smoke Alarm
The Kidde Silhouette Low-Profile Smoke Alarm features a rechargeable lithium battery sealed inside the unit that recharges automatically via central electricity. If there is a power outage, the battery will recharge once the electricity is restored. Over the span of the alarm’s life, this no-fuss unit saves homeowners money, time, and labor on battery changes. For builders, landlords, hoteliers, and apartment managers, this innovative feature cuts down on callbacks, material, and labor costs.
The battery is designed to last the lifetime of the alarm, approximately 10 years. Once the alarm has reached the end of its life, it will chirp every 30 seconds, letting you know it’s time for a replacement.
- Ionization sensing technology
- Test verifies alarm operation, hush silences nuisance alarms
- Sealed rechargeable battery backup included
- LED indicates alarm condition
- Kidde?s smoke alarms meet the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories (UL), an independent facility that tests products for compliance with widely-accepted safety standards