Everbilt #30 x 190 ft. Jute Twine Natural
Jute Twine is a soft natural fiber. It is mainly used as tying twine. Ideal for use in the garden. Jute has less strength than Manila and Sisal. Warning: Do not use in situations where personal safety could be endangered. Never use this product to secure large flat surfaces or objects that could “airplane”. Misuse could result in serious injury or death.
- 100% Jute
- Twisted rope must be fused and taped on each end to prevent unraveling
- Biodegradable and recyclable
- Ideal for bundling, tying packages and crafts
- Working load limit of 7 lbs.
- Working load limit is a guideline for the maximum allowable weight capacity of a new rope