Johannes Norlander Kyparn Chair
Kyparn is a lightweight stackable armchair that is durable enough to stand outdoors all year, yet stylish enough to suit sleek interiors indoors. The frame is shaped by an unbroken, curving line that gives the chair a distinctive silhouette. Paired with the table in the Kyparn furniture group, the two create an eye-catching combination popular for use in cafes, gardens and outdoor areas.
- Width: 49 cm
- Depth: 54 cm
- Height: 77 cm
- Seat height: 45.5 cm
- Armrest height: 70 cm
- Weight: 5 kg
- The solid steel thread steel in the frame measures 10 mm
- The legs measure 15 mm x 1 mm
- The seat is made from steel plate with a thickness of 1.5 cm
- U11-40 Kyparn armchair
- U11-45 Start-up fee for alternative seat
- Fully assembled.
- The frame is made from solid steel thread steel. The legs are made in pipe steel.
- The seat is made from steel plate. All steel parts are zinc-electroplated and powder-coated with a shine ratio of 5-9.
- Add to product code
- V = White RAL 9010
- A = Antracite RAL 7016
- Lightweight, stackable and chic, the Kyparn chair is durable enough to stand outdoors all year, yet sleek enough to suit stylish settings indoors.