Artisans in Vermont make our handled serving board from planks of ash using woodworking methods passed down through generations. Finished to evoke weathered driftwood, the rich edge grain makes a rustic presentation for breads, pizzas or an assortment of cheeses and accompaniments. The board is part of J.K. Adam’s 1761 Collection, named in honor of the year the company’s historic hometown of Dorset, Vermont, was incorporated.
- Crafted from sustainably harvested North American ash, durable enough to withstand daily use yet gentle on knife edges.
- Inlays at each end create decorative contrast in color and grain.
- Finished with food-safe teak oil, which gives the wood a weathered appearance that resembles natural driftwood.
- Made by the venerable J.K. Adams Co. of Vermont, specialists in finely made wooden kitchen wares.
- 17 x 13" x 1/2" thick.
- Made in USA.
- Product: J.K. Adams Driftwood Rectangular Cutting Board
- Retailer: Williams-Sonoma