Jenaer Glas – Wagenfeld Tea Pot
The famous tea pot by Wilhelm Wagenfeld has been designed at the Bauhaus in 1931 and it is among the design classics of modernity. The handmade parts of the tea pot are marked by the characteristic forms and the best glass-making crafts.
With the Wagenfeld tea pot of the Wilhelm Wagenfeld edition Jenaer Glas presents a genuine design classic outside of international museums. The tea pot is part of the tea service that has been designed in the early 1930s at the Bauhaus.
80 years after its development the tea pot is still an outstanding example of modern design. Its corpus resembles an elastic glass bubble that is slightly deformed by its own weight. The lid, muzzle and handle are developing from there as if constitutional and organic. The pieces are made from heat-resistant borosilicate glass and each one is unique. They are marked by a simple and functional design.
- Details capacity: 1.5 litre, heat-resistant, suitable for dishwashing and microwave, 10.000 cdm
- Material borosilicate glass
- Color transparent
- Dimensions Height: 14.5 cm, Depth: 16.8 cm, Length: 28 cm
- Weight 549 g (without packaging)
- Item no. 113925
- EAN 4001836028608
The Bauhaus design tea pot of the Wagenfeld tea service with the index number 61 is heat-resistant and suitable for dish-washing and microwave.
The Jenaer Glas brand stands for heat resistant glass since 1918. The temperature resistant and borosilicate glass is pressed as well as blown. The Jenaer Glas products offer a wide utility spectrum because of the material. The advantages are obvious:
- Heat resistant up to 450°C
- Cool down and freeze down to -35°C
- Resistant against temperature changes (up to 150 K)
- Suitable for microwave and microwave grill
- Pores-free surface for easy cleaning
- Dishwasher safe
- Absolutely taste neutral special glass
- Doesn’t free any substances: ideally suitable for allergy-sufferers
- Perfectly suitable to prepare drinks and meals
- Doesn’t de-colour and offers the best hygiene
- High chemical and mechanic resistance