Description from Amazon
The iWavecube is the world’s smallest microwave yet boasts 600-watt of power. It’s so small and light, there’s even a handle on it. The patented iWavecube measures 10-1/2-inch wide by 12-inch high by 10-inch deep. By taking up less than one cubic foot of space and weighing only 12-pound, you can put the portable iWavecube anywhere in your home including the family room, or the sacred “Man Cave”. It’s extremely quiet. In only a few minutes, the iWavecube zaps popcorn, coffee, soup, and pocket sandwiches. The iWavecube is small and light enough to be called the world’s first personal microwave, which means that you decide when, where, and how you want to use microwave power, which makes the iWavecube the most versatile appliance ever made. If you have a small kitchen or need microwave power on a boat, camper or RV, the iWavecube makes the most of limited space. For yourself, a family member of a BFF, the iWavecube is a great gift anytime of the year.
- 600-watt personal-size microwave oven weighs only 12 pounds
- Push-button controls with digital display; 0.3-cubic-foot interior; quiet operation
- Settings for all small foods: hot sandwiches, coffee, soup, popcorn, use rack to pop popcorn and sandwiches, large bags will require additional time for popping
- Fold-down carrying handle; ideal for a small kitchen, dorm room, office, boat, or RV
- Measures 10 by 10-1/2 by 12 inches; perfect for the dorm-room or for use in other small space