ITO Bindery Drawing Pads
A special edition of the popular drawing pad by ito bindery of japan. These pads contain 70 sheets of satin-smooth drawing paper, precision-cut with perfectly straight edges. Each block is then mounted to a recycled cardboard base for stability and heft. The stark contrast of the coal-black mount against the pure white paper, along with the geometric and modular proportions, give these pads an architectural quality when displayed as a set.
- Based on the iso 216 standard, each pad is double the surface area of the previous.
- Designer / Maker: ITO BINDERY
- Material: paper sheets and recycled paperboard
- Dimensions: 14.8 í— 12.5 cm (a6) s | 21.0 í— 16.8 cm (a5) m | 29.7 í— 23.0 cm (a4) l
- Origin: Japan
- Notes: each pad has 70 perforated tear-off sheets