Lime green is probably the most popular color among Sweet Potato Vine aficionados, so we thought this new compact, well-mannered variety would tempt you to find a garden setting for it, along a path or border edge, in addition to its traditional container role. Heat tolerant, happy in full or partial sun. 'Fnpalligr' PP 21,714
Plant Ipomoea batatas in full sun or partial shade (foliage color here in Litchfield and in hot areas of the West is best on plants that receive afternoon shade). Average garden soil is fine. Sweet Potatoes require ample moisture and sulk at the first hint of drought.
- Common Name: Sweet Potato Vine
- Hardiness Zone:1-11 S / 1-11 W
- Height: 6"
- Exposure: Full or Part Sun
- Spacing: 10-12"
- Ships as: 3" Plastic Pot - 25.8 cu. in.
- Product: Ipomoea Bright Ideas Lime
- Retailer: White Flower Farm