STATIONARY – 300, 301, 310 & 311 | ADJUSTABLE – 302, 303, 312 & 313
These stools are both riveted and welded for superior strength and year-in and year-out performance. The stool frame is made of two continuous pieces of 3/4″ x 3/4″ x 1/8″ Angle Iron and held together by mitered, riveted and welded 1″ x 1/8″ Flat Strip Steel Supports. Wood seats (14″ x 1-1/4″) and wood backs (6″ x 12″ x 1/2″) are made of laminated hardwood and finished with a protective varnish coat. Steel seats (14″ x 1″) are made of 12 ga. hot rolled steel and Steel backs (6″ x 12″ x 1/2″) are made of 16ga Steel. Both wood and steel seat backs are curved for comfort. These stools are great in the factory, office, workshop, garage, basement, lab, or anywhere sturdy seating is needed.
7/8″ x 7/8″ x 1/8″ Angle Iron Leg Extensions fasten to the stool frame at the desired height and offer 6″ adjustability on one-inch centers.
Seat swivel plates can be attached to any type of stool frame- Stationary or Mobile, Fixed Height or Adjustable-and any type of stool seat- steel or wood. Swivel assembly is made of a steel stamping and has a very broad bearing surface of 5″.
Specifications for all Stools
- Brace – 1/8 x 1 inch strip steel with milled edge
- Legs – 3/4 x 3/4 x 1/8 inch angle iron – rounded ball foot
- Seat – 14″x 1″ Laminated Maple or 14″ diameter 12 ga. Steel with 1″ x 1″ strip
- Back – Veneered 1/2″ plywood or 16 ga. Steel – 1/4″ x 1″ steel braces
- Note: Backs and seats are shipped knocked down