With its sweet clamshell shade and shiny finish, the Haines is perfect for pairing next to a bathroom mirror or over a kitchen sink. Thanks to its clean, simple profile, it fits into homes of almost any architectural era.
When we decided to re-create these classic porcelain fixtures, we were thrilled to be able to go across town to a local studio. Using American clay and professional artists, they painstakingly reconstructed the originals (it took two months to get the glaze color and sheen just right!). That attention to detail and respect for traditional craft come through in every piece.
- Available in White and Black
- Made in the U.S.A.
- For a semi-flush fixture, see the Hawkins.
- For a beam light, see the Hannah.
- For a wall bracket, see the Haines.
- For a smaller flush mount, see the Hazel.
- Coordinating Dunbar bath hardware also available.
- Socket Incandescent
- Maximum fixture wattage per socket 100W
- UL Listing UL Listed Damp
- Canopy width 5-1/2″
- Overall fixture width 5-1/2″
- Overall fixture length 5.5″
- Overall fixture depth 8-1/4″
- Shade height 5″