Glo-Ball Ceiling/Wall Sconce Zero
The Flos Glo-Ball Ceiling/Wall Sconce Zero is one of the more petite members of the ever popular Glo-Ball series designed by Jasper Morrison. It features the signature slightly flattened globe of Opal White glass, secured to a surface with a discrete aluminum and plastic base. Can be used as a wall sconce or a flushmount.
Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
- Globe-shaped blown and acid-etched Opal White glass shade
- Aluminum shade support
- Die-cast aluminum and 30% fiberglass reinforced injection-molded polyamide base
- UL Listed
- Designed by Jasper Morrison, 1998
- One 40 Watt 120 Volt T4 G9 Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 6.3″, Diameter 7.5″
- Canopy: Diameter 5″