The Geneva Sound System Model M is a complete bookshelf sized stereo system crafted in a single cabinet made out of glossy lacquered wood. The compact system houses two (left & right) separate hi-fi speakers and two 1" tweeters and uses patented technology to deliver true stereo imaging. Driven by a powerful digital amplifier, it delivers an audio performance that competes with much larger conventional hi-fi systems. Many functions are integrated into one compact cabinet not even 8 inches (20 cm) high. An iPod/iPhone Universal Dock, a digital radio tuner with presets, and a line-in jack. Each speaker is individually powered & chambered for accurate acoustics. Leading reviewers call it the easiest multi-function stereo ever.
"The 'M' defies its small footprint with incredible sound," says Yanko Design, one of the world's top design sites, "I can't describe in words how crisp the sound is. It's remarkable when you can literally 'feel' it."
- Two full-range 4.25" woofers
- Two 1" tweeters
- Two bass ports
- Four powerful Class D digital amplifiers, 100 watts total
- Digital radio with presets LED display for mode/track/frequency
- iPod/iPhone dock Line-in jack for external audio
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty
- Material: Piano Lacquered Wood, Electronics
- 8"H x 14.5W x 9.5"D
- Available in 3 colors and Walnut