Hand knit from richly textured cotton yarns, our throw has a sumptuous feel and one-of-a-kind character. Members of a Bolivian women's collective knit the throw with care, and then California artisans garment-dye and wash each one to produce the richest color and the softest finish. Designed to coordinate with every piece in our Bespoke Garment-Dyed collection, it layers beautifully in any combination of color and texture.
- 100% cotton
- Hand knit by a women's collective in Bolivia
- Natural textures in the yarn, and the inherent variations in hand knitting, make each piece rich in appealing imperfections; these are part of the character and are not considered defects
- After tailoring, each piece is treated using environmentally safe, reactive dyes that infuse the fabric with rich color
- Finished pieces are washed to produce an extraordinarily soft texture
- Regular use and laundering will only make the bedding more soft, supple and enduring
- Made in Bolivia from imported materials
- Machine wash
- Note: Small-batch garment dying can produce tonal variation between lots; these variations will even out within 3-4 washings
- Catalog and Web only
- Dimensions : 50" x 70"
Prices range from $329.99 to $439.00
- Product: Garment-Dyed Hand-Knit Throw
- Retailer: Restoration Hardware