French Press – Cream
Yield French Presses are made in partnership with a Fair Trade ceramics house in an ancient village near Hanoi, Vietnam. Our manufacturing partners boast fair worker pay, ethical and supportive working conditions and a 700 year history of ceramics production passed down through generations. The facility is run by a descendent of Nguyen Thanh Chau, deemed a national treasure by the late King Le in 1737.
At Yield we favor local and domestic production whenever possible. When we work with manufacturers outside the US, we take seriously our responsibility to appropriately vet partners to ensure alignment in terms of ethics and sustainability.
1 Liter (8 Cup) Ceramic French Press. Brew perfect, full-bodied coffee in the traditional french press method. This heavy walled ceramic press pot is a functional and beautiful addition to your kitchen table. The ceramic body maintains a consistent temperature throughout the brewing process.
- Matte ceramic exterior, high gloss interior finish. Certified SGS Food Safe.
- Measuring, Not “Eyeballing”
- French press brewing is simple but exacting; it’s just about timing, measuring and of course, good beans. Brewing guidance is provided.
- Materials : Fine Mesh Steel Filter, Ceramic Pitcher & Lid, Copper Pull
- Dimensions : 9.75″ Height, 4.25″ Carafe Diameter, 6.25″ Width (including handle)