A simple profile, clean lines and meticulous attention to detail have made Ludwig Mies van der Rohe’s 1930 Brno chair an icon of 20th-century design.
- Classic KnollStudio design, produced to Mies’ original specifications
- An elegant alternative to wooden side chairs
- Ideal for conference rooms
- KnollStudio logo and Ludwig Mies van der Rohe’s signature are stamped under arm
- Available with or without arm pads
Construction : Made with Spinneybeck leather – brighter and more supple than competitors’ textile options
Finishes : Available in stainless steel or polished, mirror-chrome finish
Upholstery : More than 100 fabrics and more than 500 leather colors in 18 different qualities come standard (available with woven or perforated leather upholstery)
Please visit the website for pricing options.