Our bowls have a rustic, natural character and hefty weight typical of French country kitchenware. They’re made for us in France at a family-run pottery, where five generations have produced culinary stoneware since 1847.
- Salt-glazed stoneware in grey color with a glossy, translucent finish.
- Glazed rim in caramel color.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and durable.
- Heavyweight bowls stay in place during mixing.
- Lip for easy pouring of batters and liquids.
- Thick rim offers a secure grip.
- Microwavable; oven, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Set of three bowls includes one of each size.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.