The Eames Molded Plastic Rocker (1948), often known as the RAR (rocking armchair rod), was out of production for 30 years before being brought back with the blessings of the Eames Office. This original is an authentic, fully licensed product of Herman Miller, Inc. Eames is a licensed trademark of Herman Miller, Inc.
- Molded shell has a deep seat pocket, integrated armrests and a high backrest.
- The waterfall seat edge promotes comfortable seating for extended periods of time by reducing pressure on the backs of thighs.
- The iconic Eames wire base is set atop two maple runners for a smooth rocking motion.
- Originally manufactured in fiberglass-reinforced plastic, this classic rocker was updated in durable and environmentally friendly molded polypropylene.
- For residential and commercial use.