Dyson AM04 Hot + Cool Heater/Table Fan
The Dyson Hot + Cool fan heater provides the fastest whole room heating in winter, and smooth cool air in summer.
Many conventional fan heaters can’t heat a whole room quickly because they use spinning blades powered by inefficient motors to distribute the air. The Dyson Hot + Cool fan heater does have blades. Instead it uses Air Multiplier technology to amplify surrounding air by 6 times and project heat further. The machine oscillates smoothly to distribute heat across the whole room. In the summer the Dyson Hot + Cool fan heater is a powerful cooling fan. High velocity airflow cools you with an uninterrupted stream of smooth air.
Because there are no blades or visible heating elements, there’s no need for a safety grille and it’s easy to clean. The machine cuts out automatically if tipped over.
- AM04 is available in White/Silver or Iron/Blue.
- Patented Dyson Technology
Dyson engineers are constantly testing and inventing, trying to find new ways to make their technology work better. As they work, they file patent applications to protect their inventions. That’s why the only place you’ll find Dyson technology is inside a Dyson machine.
Dyson fans use Air Multiplier technology to amplify surrounding air.
How AM04 works:
- Up to 5.29 gallons of air are drawn in per second by an energy efficient brushless motor. A combination of the technologies used in turbochargers and jet engines generates a powerful flow of air.
- Airflow is accelerated through an annular aperture. It passes over an 8-degree airfoil-shaped ramp, which channels its direction. When being used as a fan heater, ceramic plates heat the air.
- Air behind the Dyson Air Multiplier heater fan is drawn into the airflow, through a process known as inducement.
- Air around the machine is also drawn into the airflow, through a process known as entrainment, amplifying it by up to 6 times. The resulting airflow is smooth and constant, with no unpleasant buffeting.