This lusty herb incites passion — use it to attract love or lust, or for prophetic dreams about your lover. Burn in incense, or carry in a sachet to bring love your way. Red Hibiscus flowers are used in love potions and placed in wreaths in marriage ceremonies.
- also known as Kharkady, Graxa, Gumamela, Shoeflower, and Tulipan
- These flowers have been used throughout centuries as an aphrodisiac.
- Use this herb for spells dealing with love or lust
- Put the petals into a sachet to bring on passion and love
- Hibiscus is also used in incense mixtures for divination and clairvoyance.