- Enjoy faster and more efficient ironing with the patented dual material soleplate: made of ceramic and titanium, it provides excellent gliding, heat retention, durability, and reduces shiny patches
- Achieve more professional results with the varied thickness soleplate; the precision tip moves easily around difficult areas while the thick back keeps temperature constant and removes creases
- Steam out stubborn wrinkles with the super steam turbo trigger
- Reduce stress from ironing with the ergonomic design featuring the conveniently located toggle with 4 levels of adjustable steam emission, spray button, and supersteam button
- No longer stress about constant refilling with the large easy-fill front opening water tank: capacity 13 oz ./ 385 ml
DeLonghi 1800-Watt Steam Iron with Ceramic and Titanium Soleplate
Save hundreds on dry cleaning bills with the De’Longhi Easy Turbo Professional Steam Iron. The Patented Dual Material Soleplate, made of ceramic and titanium, provides excellent gliding, heat retention, durability, and reduces shiny patches for professional results every time. The precision tip on the varied thickness soleplate moves easily around difficult areas while the thick back keeps temperature constant and removes creases. The vertical steam function allows you to steam drapes and other difficult items. There’s even a super steam turbo trigger to steam out stubborn wrinkles. The 360 degree soft touch comfort handle and ergonomic steam regulation, which features 4 levels of adjustable steam emission, helps relieve the stress from ironing, so it no longer has to be such a chore to iron. The large easy-fill front opening water tank (capacity 11 oz ./ 325 ml) allows you to iron for longer time without having to constantly refill the water and the “Aqua Clear” permanent anti-scale system lets you use tap water without lime scale buildup. Additional features include anti-drip system; which eliminates water spots when ironing at low temperatures, adjustable thermostat, and auto shut-off safety system.