Raised beds offer a host of advantages for edible gardening: control over soil conditions for less weeding, less fertilizing, optimal drainage and increased yield. You can also tailor the ideal soil conditions for each of your crops. Our beds are made of hefty 2″-thick cuts of cedar for exceptional durability, and the kit includes all the hardware you need for quick assembly.
- Crafted of FSC-certified sustainable untreated Western Red Cedar that is naturally rot- and insect-resistant.
- 2″-thick boards.
- Assembly required.
- Predrilled for easy assembly; all hardware included.
- 36″ sq.: 9 1/4″ high overall; 7-cu.-ft. cap.
- 48″ sq.: 9 1/4″ high overall; 15-cu.-ft. cap.
- Made following socially responsible, environmentally friendly business practices by a company that helps empower people to grow healthy foods and build sustainable communities.
- Handmade in USA.