Inspired by the mid-century Case Study Houses in Los Angeles and other areas, the Case Study Alpine Bed (2009) is a simple, timeless design. Every part of this Bed is structural: the legs, spars, headboard and mattress supports all contribute to the overall strength. Throughout the design there is a consistent use of curves that give the bed its balanced appearance. Even the mattress supports are large pieces of bentwood made of 22 layers of laminated wood with top to bottom construction. The top and bottom layers are North American walnut veneer. Simple assembly required. Made in U.S.A.
- Fits mattresses up to 10″ thick.
- Handcrafted of top quality multiply bentwood walnut.
- The headrest is angled to provide comfortable support while reading or watching TV.
- Curved rails at the foot of the bed help keep the mattress securely in place.
- This bed is compatible with our Sonno Mattress.
- Materials : Multi-ply laminated hardwood with walnut veneer.
- Queen: H 36″ W 63″ D 86″ Platform H 12.5″
- King: H 36″ W 79″ D 86″ Platform H 12.5″
prices range from $2895.00 to 3329.00