Description from FloorMechanics.com
Bona Traffic hardwood floor finish is a 2-component (part A is mixed with part B prior to application) waterborne hardwood floor finish which goes on clear and remains clear for the life of the floor. The recommended system is one coat of Bona oil based stain or one coat of water based sealer and two coats of Traffic floor finish. Coverage is 350-400 square feet per gallon. Bona Traffic is formulated specifically for high traffic commercial and residential hardwood floors. Bona Traffic provides unsurpassed durability in a wood floor finish.
- Unsurpassed durabilityBona Traffic out performs moisture cure finishes without the hazardous side effects, and with all the benefits of a waterborne finish
- The application feel of a solvent-based finish
- Faster curing rate allows quicker access to the floor
- Bona Traffic is clear and colorless, which highlights the true color of stained or natural wood floors. Will not change color over time, allowing for easy touch-up
- GREENGUARD certified for indoor air quality
- Classified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. as to slip resistance only, Control #21KM
- When applying Bona Traffic no sealer is needed over a stained floor.
- Exceptional build with excellent flow and leveling
- This product has a maximum VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) content of 210 grams per liter (1.8 pounds per gallon VOC).
- Fast drying – Approximately 2-3 hours
- Bona Traffic is nonflammable with a non-offending odor
- Water clean-up