36" Pro-Style Gas Cooktop with 5 Open Burners, 22,000 BTU UltraNova Burners, Electronic Reignition System and Heavy Duty Control Knobs.
Since 1880, BlueStar has committed to producing the finest cooking equipment available. Originally a manufacturer of high-powered commercial ranges, today BlueStar markets exclusively to the residential market. BlueStar acquired its name from the shape and color of its open burner flame. Their products are hand assembled in Reading, Pennsylvania. BlueStar ranges provide up to 22,000 BTUs of cooking power for consistent, controlled heat and shorter cooking times. And for delicate soups and sauces, no stove matches BlueStar's gentle simmer. Heavy-duty construction combined with innovative features produce an appliance of uncompromising durability, functionality and beauty that will be the focal point of your kitchen for years to come. If you love to cook, you deserve a hand-crafted BlueStar range.
New for 2007, BlueStar's new drop-in cooktop delivers BlueStar's signature power and performance while consuming minimal kitchen space. With all the same accoutrements as their BlueStar ranges, their drop-in cooktops set the stage for creating great meals for family and friends. BlueStar drop-in cooktops provide high performance at its best, with burners reaching 22K BTUs and a gentle simmer that can turn down to 130°. Heavy-duty commercial stainless steel construction with heavy duty control knobs, and full-motion grates. There's nothing else like it.
- All gas cooktop
- Available in 30" and 36" width sizes
- The most powerful burner available. Features NOVA, ULTRANOVA and Simmer Burners for up to 22,000 BTUs.
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- Push-to-turn, infinite setting NOVA and ULTRANOVA top burner controls with new 130°F simmer burner
- Heavy-duty control knobs
- Full motion grates
- Hinged top for easy serviceability
- One year parts and labor warranty
- *NOTE: No Custom Color Options Available for Cooktop Models