Beekman 1802 Heirloom Garden Seeds
Plant your garden with legendary seeds from the historic farm established in 1802 by William Beekman and made famous by the Beekman Boys. This collection of Landreth heirloom seeds represents varieties that have been grown in the Beekman gardens over the centuries and that are still grown today.
- Once you’ve opened your package and discovered the natural treasures inside, log onto www.beekman1802.com to join other gardeners who are planting the same heirloom seeds this year.
- These heirloom seeds are in their purest form and have never been genetically modified, thus helping to preserve the genetic diversity of our nation's food supply.
- Each packet is illustrated with vintage seed illustrations from the Landreth Archives.
- Includes 10 packets of heirloom seeds (one packet of each):
- Cucumber (Long Green Improved)
- Turnip (Purple Top White Globe)
- Tomato (Black Cherry)
- Spinach (Bloomsdale Long Standing)
- Sweet Pepper (Bullnose or Bell)
- Carrot (Nantes Scarlet Half Long)
- Radish (French Breakfast)
- Winter Squash (Green Hubbard)
- Bush Bean (Bountiful)
- Pumpkin (Small Sugar)