The faceted forms of the Aspect Pendants are modern, yet timeless. The lamps are slip cast in translucent porcelain, resulting in a warm glow as light is diffused. The porcelain is cast thick enough to create lamps with substance and longevity, yet thin enough for optimal translucency. They are glazed in white for a polished finish which is easy to maintain.
The pendants are suspended by textile cable in a choice of three colors. Each pendant comes with 2m of cable (approx. 6.5') and a white ceiling canopy.
The Aspect Pendants were designed by Schmitt Design in our Sacramento studio and produced in partnership with an emerging ceramics studio in Oakland, CA.
- UL-listed E26 medium-base socket, rated 60w
- includes 2m of textile covered cable
- cable color options: gray, nougat/white, teal
- white ceiling canopy and mounting hardware
- slender: 8.5" diameter x 12.5" tall
- squat: 12.5" diameter x 8.5" tall
Prices range from $380.00 to $430.00