Arlington DVFR2W-1 Recessed Electrical Outlet Mounting Box with Paintable Wall Plate, 2-Gang, White
Arlington DVFR2W-1 Double Gang Recessed Electrical Box. Arlington's Recessed Indoor IN BOX, DVFR2W-1, is for New and Retrofit Construction. Non-metallic, recessed electrical box with trim plate. The two-gang style allows you to install two duplex receptacles, or two low voltage devices in the box. But with the supplied separator you can also install one low voltage device and one power one.
Recessed Indoor Double Gang In Box, For New & Retrofit Construction, Non-Metallic Electrical Box With Trim Plate Accepts Most Double Gang Wiring Devices & Uses Standard Indoor Wall Plates Or A GFCI Cover Plate, Recessed Box Allows Items Such As Furniture To Be Placed Closer To The Wall Without Bending Cords That Are Plugged Into The Outlet, Includes Textured, Paintable Trim Plaster That Extends Over The Cut Edge Of The Drywall, Can Be Used For Power Or Low Vage Applications.
- Recessed box allows items, such as furniture, to be placed closer to the wall
- Plugs don't extend past the wall like a regular box
- Trim plate is textured / paintable
- For power or low voltage applications
- Positioning tabs for 1/2 Inch wall thickness assure accurate placement on studs