Anderson 400 Series Frenchwood Hinged Patio Door
Andersen® 400 Series Frenchwood® hinged patio doors not only open your home to the world outside, they bring the beauty of nature inside. They can flood a room with sunlight and provide panoramic views, and their wide wood profiles add an undeniable elegance to their surroundings–yet they are just as effective in sealing the elements out.
Our 400 Series Frenchwood hinged patio doors are available as inswing or outswing models with optional sidelights and transom windows. Transom windows go above a door while sidelights flank one or both sides of the door. Alone or combined, they can turn your doorway into a focal point while letting more natural light into your home.
- Traditional French door styling
- Energy efficient
- Solid wood door
- Quality construction with mortise-and-tenon dowel joints
- Multipoint locking system that seals the doors tight at the top, center and bottom
- Extensive array of options and accessories, including sidelights and transom windows
- Available in one-, two- and three-panel configurations (inswing) or one- and two-panel configurations (outswing)