The perfect utilitarian culinary item, I keep a number of these Ambatalia wrapping cloths on hand and find myself using them constantly. They're unusually large, beautifully made, and the sort of reusable kitchen staple I reach for regularly as I try to phase plastics and other single-use disposables from my kitchen. The charcoal ticking stripe is classic, and each square cloth (31 x 31-inches) is made from an exceptionally sturdy organic cotton and hemp blend. -Heidi
Use your wrapping cloth as:
- an apron.
- a bread bag.
- a way to transport potluck or picnic items.
- an alternative to a disposable wine bottle bag.
- a way to wrap a housewarming gift.
- a way to keep your Chemex/French Press coffee warm.
- an impromptu tablecloth for two.
- any number of other furoshiki.
- a way to bundle farmers' market finds.
- a lunch bag.
Made in California.
- Product: Ambatalia 10-in-1 Wrapping Cloth
- Retailer: Quitokeeto