Sustainable and eco-friendly alpaca wool throw blanket from Ecuador. This alpaca blanket is handmade using traditional practices. Alpaca wool is lightweight, warm, and even hypoallergenic for sensitive noses. They are warm enough to keep the Alpaca going on the cliffs of the Andes Mountains.
The alpaca industry is highly sustainable. Click here for more details.
The fireworks pattern on this blanket is bold and features bright pink lines racing across it's length with green and orange accents.
- 80% Alpaca 20% Acrylic Blanket
- Dimensions: Small 45" x 66"; Large 68" x 90"
- Hand Wash and dry flat with no wringing.
- Handcrafted in Ecuador
- Product: Alpaca Throw Blanket - Fireworks
- Retailer: Greenheart Shop