The ALOUETTE Bird lamp by Atelier Areti is an original wall lamp. The bird lights up the room with its illuminated cone shaped tail. The multi-angle joint allows the bird to move and rotate in various directions.
Atelier Areti is based in London and features the work of Gwendolyn and Guillane Kerschbaumer. The sisters set up their own design studio in 2008, after having worked for several architecture and design offices throughout Europe and the US.
Atelier Areti creates beautiful lighting in close collaboration with master craftsmen and manufactures in Germany and Sweden.
Exclusively for sale through I/OBJECT in Belgium.
- dimensions: Height of bird: 22 cm, Ø cone: 12 cm
- material: Powder coated Metal / brass joint
- Wall lamp
- Alouette range
- Available in black or white colour
- Powder coated metal finish
- Hand made
- 1 Bird
- Includes transformer
- Accommodates: 1 x 50W halogen bulb (not included)
- Cable length: 20cm
- Overall width: 21.6cm