All-Clad Copper Clad Sauté Pan
his beautiful new series from All-Clad designed for professional-level cooking precision showcases a copper exterior and stainless-steel interior. Pure copper ensures super-responsiveness with no hot spots, while stainless steel is durable and for easy care. This sauté pan conducts heat evenly and rapidly for searing, sautéing and deglazing.
- Two-ply bonded construction with pure copper exterior and 18/10 stainless-steel interior.
- Pure copper delivers rapid conductivity and response time, so meals can be prepared with efficiency and precision.
- Stainless-steel cooking surface will not react with food.
- Flared edges for drip-free pouring.
- Copper lid with stainless-steel interior for easy cleanup.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles.
- Compatible with all cooktops except induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- 3-qt. sauté pan; 11 1/2″ diam., 2 1/2″ high. 6 lb.
- Made in the USA.