- Linen gives the fabric a natural, irregular texture and makes it feel firm to the touch.
- The curtains let the daylight through but reduce direct sunlight.
Heading with slot, hidden tabs and gathering tape. Works on curtain rods or KVARTAL curtain hanging system using hanging accessories.
- Curtain made of linen; gives firmness and luster.
- The curtain can easily be hemmed to the desired length with an iron-on hem strip.
- Contains 2 panels.
- The measurement applies to each individual curtain length.
- Shorten to desired length without sewing using SY iron-on hemming strip.
- Hidden tabs at the top.
- The curtain can be hung on curtain rods and wires.
Hugh Jefferson Randolph Architects
View images & project