AGA ACMPNG 24 in. Cast-Iron Companion Dual Fuel Range
24″ Cast-Iron Companion Dual Fuel Range with Natural Gas, Manual Clean, 4 Sealed Burners, Slow Cook Oven, Roasting Oven and Two Electric Ovens.
As a free-standing range it brings the versatility of dual-fuel cooking into any kitchen. For 2 Oven, 3 Oven and 4 Oven Aga owners, it provides additional cooking surfaces by attaching directly to the left hand side of either model. Combining an Aga with an Aga Companion offers the ultimate versatility of cooking with radiant heat, a live gas flame and electric all at once!
Sealed 4-burner gas cooktop
- Offers heat output from 6,000-12,000 BTU
- Integral 12,000 BTU wok burner
Two Electric Ovens
- Upper – Conventional Oven with an Integral Broiler
- Bottom – Convection Oven
The Companion can also be used independently as a free-standing
- It is the perfect complement to your two or four-oven Aga, attaching directly to either model. Or, it can be placed in a separate location in the kitchen.
Same renowned British craftsmanship.
- Like all Agas, the Companion is created entirely by hand to exacting
- standards. This superior quality workmanship is covered by a one-year parts and labor warranty.
- Roasts and grills beautifully and is big enough to fit a 28 Lb. turkey. Radiant heat means food keeps its natural succulence and flavor.
Slow Cook Oven
- Simmers perfectly by constantly maintaining the oven at just the right temperature for long, slow cooking. This develops flavors and will make even the toughest cut of meat melt-in-the mouth tender.
What to Expect
- From a toasted sandwich to a perfectly risen souffle, an Aga cooker excels at every style of cooking. Aga cakes are fluffier, stir frys wonderfully fast, roasts more succulent and pizzas perfectly crisp. There’s nothing an Aga oven cannot do – and everything.
Aga Ovens are Easier to Maintain
- Choose an Aga cooker and you’ll notice that the time you spend cleaning is greatly reduced. That’s because the ovens and hotplates of an Aga cooker are virtually self-cleaning. It’s simply because they’re always on – any spillages are carbonized.
No Lingering Food Smells
- As you cook in your Aga ovens, food aromas are drawn away and extracted via the flue. This means if you’re cooking something pungent like fish, the Aga cooker will help keep smells to a minimum.
- Available at AJ Madison.