Adèle Leather Side Chair
Our reproduction of a classic 1940s French dining chair cossets in comfort with its gently flared back and padded seat. Leather upholstery is distressed for antiqued appeal, while the saber-shaped solid oak legs have a complementary distressed finish.
- Generously padded at the seat and back
- Shaped saber legs are made of solid oak
- Legs finished in weathered oak drifted, brown oak drifted or black oak drifted
- Wipe wood with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish.
- Overall: 21″W x 25″D x 35″H
- Seat: 19″H