We're serious daydreamers here at Gardenista. I try not to get mad at myself about it, even if I end up writing a post well after dinner or with the crowing roosters in the early morning (there are no roosters near my apartment in LA; that's a daydream). If you're like us, you daydream about the perfect garden shed. Put your fantasies to practical use— enter our Pinterest contest to win a Folding Potting Table ($399.95 from Williams-Sonoma Agrarian):
Create a pinboard that illustrates your dream shed—the ideal space you'd want to store gardening tools (we may even steal some ideas).
Here's how to enter:
- Follow Gardenista on Pinterest.
- Create a pinboard called "Visions of Gardening Sheds."
- Pin at least 12 photos that capture the essence of an organized, well-stocked gardening shed or garage space. Include at least five images from Gardenista.
- After you complete your pinboard, include the link in the comment section below by 8 pm, PST, Sunday April 7.
- The Gardenista editors will choose one winner from among the qualifying entries.
For inspiration, visit our "Visions of Gardening Sheds" pinboard.
Need more Garden Shed Images? See Architect Visit: Potting Shed by Cocoon.
Above: We've long admired Nic Robinson's clever idea of using a recycled wooden pallet to store various tools. Photograph by Nic Robinson via Flickr.
Above: The prize: The Folding Potting Table from Williams-Sonoma Agrarian ($399.95). A multipurpose piece fit for the organized gardener's space. Part work surface, part storage unit, and perhaps even part outdoor bar? Made of FSC-certified sustainable solid beech timber, the bench folds up for easy storage.
Looking for images to pin? See DIY: Tool Box for an Urban Gardener.
For more daydream fodder, go to our Garden Visits page.