Here's a roundup of what's piquing our interest this week:
Above: We're all looking forward to the new denim pieces in Margaret Howell's S/S 2013 collection. Photograph by Vanessa Jackman.
Above: As we head into our "Roman Holiday" week, Julie is taking a look at Brit-born, Italy-based Sam Orlando Miller's work.
Above: Get on with it already: check out of January Garden Chores pinboard.
• Checking out a whole slew of kitchen reorganizing ideas.
• A restaurant in Edinburgh, Scotland, with a design devoted to dogs.
• We're flattered: Jessica Alba included us on her 10 Blogs You Should Follow in 2013 over at the Honest Company.
• Christine enjoyed this article on 10 Modern Buildings That Make Good Neighbors.
• Sarah wants to hole up on Lonely Island for a while.
• Stacey has become obsessed with SF-based Art of Sport's new line of posters. The two designers/soccer fans who started the company were looking to create a sophisticated line of team prints that are "living-room worthy." US teams are in the works. Stacey is an Argentina fan (they don't offer this yet) and a Swansea fan.
Above: Alexa has been admiring the overgrown wall of vines at Todai Moto Kurashi, shot by Anders Edstrom for Apartamento last year.
Above: A calm winter project: Static Quarry by Ikimono Architects.
Above: Julie and Christine are admiring The Good Night Lamp and its family of internet-connected lamps; think global, watch the video and help to Kickstart the project.
N.B.: Looking for more of our obsessions? See all our Current Obsessions post in the Design News section of our archive.