We'll be at the new Heath Ceramics in SF today, celebrating our third annual Remodelista Holiday Market; drop by if you're in town (2900 18th Street) to meet our fantastic vendors.
Here's a roundup of what else is piquing our interest this week:
Above: The setting for this year's Holiday Market at the Heath Ceramics building in San Francisco.
Above: Christine repins from artist Aysen Orhon's Pinterest boards more times than she likes to admit and is currently coveting this painting of hers.
• Thrilled to see some of our favorite visionaries listed in Elle Decor's recent 10 Game Changers to Meet.
Above: Christine has just discovered that you can rent out one of architect Peter Zumthor's winter cottages in the Swiss valley of Leis; don't miss your chance of a possible celebrity architect sighting.
• We never would have thought Swarovski crystals could look like this: installation by Asif Khan at Art Basel.
• Sarah is listening to this by Seigen Ono.
• Stacey is admiring Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired gingerbread house for the holidays.
• Now this is storage at its best.
• Loving this recipe for Hanukkah sufganiyot (jelly doughnuts).
Meanwhile on Gardenista:
Above: Michelle continues to compile dried flower decor inspiration; this one from San Francisco's Suppenkuche, photographed by Heidi Swanson.
• If you're like us, you have a few gardeners on your holiday shopping list. Not to fear: we've got you covered.
N.B.: Find all of our Current Obsessions posts to date in our Design News section.