The temperature might be low in most of the Northern Hemisphere, but blooming magnolia and plum trees don't lie. Here's what we've been reading, watching, and making this past week:
• Admiring the pivoting blinds of Pitsou Kedem Architects' latest project in Tel Aviv, Israel.
• Alexa appreciates the transformative power of paint (like her coffee table selvaged off the street, then painted white). She's checking out these different paint project ideas.
• Sarah's enjoying the first print issue of a Handful of Salt, with its mix of craft and design, available online.
• Stacey is looking forward to picking up one of the new White Moleksine Notebooks as soon as possible.
Ashley Rose Helvey.
• Sylvan Mishima Brackett from Peko Peko preparing pickled cherry blossom photographed by Chloe Aftel. Sarah's excited to see the first sign of plum blossom in the garden – in anticipation of making her own Pickled Blossom this year.
• Christine was happily reminded of Le Grand Project of Renovations that began it all—the complete transformation of 18th century townhouse to Parisian industrial chic in 1928.
• Hosting friends for Oscars watching this evening? Here are 16 Fresh Ways to Dress Up a Table.