Here's what's piquing our interest this week:
• Diane, remember how much we loved March in SF when you were in town last fall and how we wanted to buy everything (but you were so admirably restrained)? They're having a sale from January 30 to February 13.
• Sarah's considering the compellingly priced (and well designed) sunglasses at Warby Parker. Great selection; which pair to buy?
Above: Dresses at Dosa 818 in Los Angeles, image via Huzzalogy.
• Stacey and Christine visited the LA headquarters of Dosa and got a glimpse of the spring collection coming out next month (hint: indigo is involved). For readers in NY, the Dosa Warehouse Sale is next weekend from Friday, February 1 to Sunday, February 3 at 628 Broadway, Suite 392. (Also see our Shopper's Diary).
Above: Dosa founder Christina Kim speaks about the indigo dye techniques she learned from the nomadic Tauregs of the Sahara.
• Checking out these five tips for getting through a move.
• Charmed by this video on Irish Folk Furniture.
Above: Sarah just pinned this blue velvet sofa spotted on You Are The RIver. Need to source that color now.
• An elegant storage system from Swiss designer Lucien Gumy; interlocking shelves that don't require screws, glue, or tools.
Above: What's not to love about Angela Lansbury?
• Finally, to wrap up our bookworm week, if you have ever wondered why books smell, this video explains why.
Share your obsessions; what are your current preoccupations?