Here's a roundup of what's piquing our interest this week:
Above: Christine is wondering what happens when an iconic city symbol goes out of production.
• DIY project we're thinking of trying this weekend: gold and silver pumpkins.
Above: Squid ink pasta (for Halloween) by Marco Davies.
• Julie and Sarah are swooning over this book; trust us, you need it now.
Above: Justine has been photographing her aunt Stephanie's black and white house, just in time for Halloween.
Above: Alexa is admiring the faux fur coat in Sofie D'Hoore's fall collection.
• Sarah's heading to the show of Sendai kimono maker Tsuyo Onodera; read about her Senninbari project here.
Above: Christine is looking at this all white summer house by Russian architect Peter Kostelov outside Moscow; without windows or doors.
• Julie's pinning images for her White Mood Board on Pinterest.
Above: Julie never expected her favorite rug to be this one, now ensconced in her living room.
• Alexa regrets not staying here when she was in Istanbul last year.
Above: Sarah is checking out the first edition of Radio Silence.
• Is this Mark Zuckerberg's new SF pied-a-terre?
Meanwhile, over at Gardenista:
• Checking out the use of containers on this oversized roof terrace in Williamsburg.