Here's a roundup of what's piquing our interest this week:
Above: Admiring Leslie Williamson's visit to Atelier Brancusi in Paris.
• Julie's planning on making this before winter weather sets in.
• Both Stacey and Alexa read this piece about Caroline de Maigret on Into the Gloss.
Above: Enjoying a virtual tour of Dosa.
• Sarah is coveting one of these.
• Sourcing pumpkin inspiration for the upcoming holiday like these no-carve decorating ideas.
Above: Alexa has been admiring Dutch artist Marlene Kleinbloesem's butcher-inspired textiles, spotted on April and May.
Above: Christine is watching Thiebaud via Morandi. (in which California artist Wayne Thiebaud discussions the influence of Giorgio Morandi on his work).
• Our crowd: Alexa's pinboard of architects and designers we've featured on Remodelista.
Above: Alexa's making a necklace inspired by Lauren Manoogian's Palms necklace made from raffia; photograph via Brook & Lyn.
• Curious about these energy-efficient prefab houses from New Hampshire.
Meanwhile, on Gardenista:
Above: Checking out garden concoctions (like these roasted plums) by Karen Mordechai of Sunday Suppers.
• Admiring the use of persimmons in flower arrangements from The Little Flower School's Dutch Masters Class.